Apply for your grant now! Applications opens 31st May.
Lab7 Digital is here to assist you in applying for your government-funded grants, initiatives, and programs offered by the QLD Government. We’re always happy to help businesses like yours access these funds that can create jobs and grow our communities!
To get started quickly fill up the form with as much information as possible so we know how best to connect with you about your needs or potential grant opportunities.
Business Basics Grants Program
Applications open 31 May 2021
Applications close when (whichever happens first): We receive sufficient applications for a competitive assessment or 30 June 2021.
Note: This grant program is competitively assessed. Not all applications will be funded.
- Business development, marketing, human resources or business planning topics
- Training or coaching
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
- Business plans
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
- Business continuity or succession plans
- Cybersafety training and tools
- Activities bought using cryptocurrencies, barter, or services in-kind
- General business operating costs (e.g. bookkeeping or accounting, tax returns)
- Real estate/property, hire, lease, or rental fees
- Goods, services, or fees from related parties (include companies with common shareholdings or directors, employees or immediate family)
- Franchise fees
- Purchase of stock
- GST, registration, and fees
- Maintenance of existing digital technologies
- Computer hardware (e.g. computer servers, PCs, tablets/iPads, mobile phones)
- Activities purchased via direct selling (e.g. by party plan or network marketing)
- Delivery, credit card and transaction fees
- Memberships and joining fees
- Fleet vehicles
- Website hosting
- Advertising campaign delivery (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook advertising or similar expenses).
How To Apply
Applications open on 31 May 2021. Start preparing your application now.
Prepare your documentation:
- A certified statutory declaration from the business’s owner or director stating the business:
- Does not have a annual turnover exceeding $300,000
- Meets all grant eligibility criteria
- A proposal detailing the activities you will purchase
- Supplier quotes detailing who will undertake the work, description of services, and outline key activities (no more than 2 quotes and the total must equal at least $5,000 before GST).
Start your application (form available on 31 May 2021).
Detailed Application Process
Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Assessment
Step 3: Notification of outcome
Step 4: Funding agreement and payment
Step 5: Recipients complete activities
Step 6: Survey